Recipe by Aviwe Feni
Styling By Thulisa Martins
Photography by Farayi Kambarami
6 large eggs, beaten
½ cup milk
¼ tsp Ground black pepper
1Tbsp olive oil
100g sliced ham, finely diced
1 sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
1 large, ripe, fresh avocado, pitted, halved and finely diced
¼ cup red chilies, fresh
½ cup Feta, crumbed
2Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 180° C. Spray twelve muffin cups with cooking spray.
2) Whisk eggs, milk and black pepper in medium bowl together and set aside.
3) Stir ham, red peppers, avocado, red chillies, feta cheese and coriander into the egg mixture.
4) Fill each muffing cup up to two thirds with the egg mixture, repeat until the mixture is finished, taking care to randomly stir the mixture to ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
5) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned.